Good morning and Happy Hump Day!
Today is crazy because Election Day is officially over we have a new President for AT LEAST 4 years and these are the results. I don’t even know if I can believe it. So we’ll just leave it at that.
Anyways, today I’ll be sharing Life Lately in Jenny Jo’s World.
1. Andrew and I got back from DC Monday morning.
Such a good trip, and if ya’ll have yet to go, DEFINITELY make it a point to go. It’s worth your while.
2. I’ve been LOVING this trilogy
Salad with lite ranch and sriratcha. Lets be real, I love a little spice and therefore, I LOVE sriratcha on anything and everything but aside from Pho, this might be my next favorite mix up.
Next, waffle with Nutella has been my favorite go-to snack or on the go breakfast meal. I can’t believe I only tried Nutella about 2 years ago, what took me so long?!?!
Lastly, Thomas brand bagels. Onion for me and Wheat for Andrew. I secretly love that he likes a different flavor than me because that means we don’t have to share 😉
3. Yesterday I made a garlic chicken pasta dish; egg noodles, chicken, broccoli, carrots, corn, egg, andddd I added none other than sriratcha to it..
4. Yesterday at work we had a Health Expo, so one of the vendors happened to be a Therapeutic Massage, and YES I got one and YES it was amazing.
Followed by all natural fruit smoothies which were to die for.
And more importantly, I WON…
So cool, I NEVER EVER EVER win anything ever so this was a first. Basically we had 9 prizes to give away so the girl who put on the Expo pulled out 9 names and I was one of them and since I had helped set everything up she let me pick the first prize 🙂 Perks of managing the office.
5. Ugh, leaving work with the sun going down/already down is SUCH a bummer. Shorter days, longer nights…sigh.
5. Before Andrew and I left for DC, we ordered 2 night stands, a tv stand, and a dresser off of Wayfair (thanks to Jacqueliine joy who introduced me to the site- thanks girl!) Love this site, its like an online IKEA so they send you the stuff and you put it together.
So before we left for DC, I put together the night stands.
The quality is really good, it was better than I imagined, and it was simple to put together. Andrew put together the TV stand and that just leaves the dresser which hopefully isn’t as complicated as we think.
6. And lastly, I was just reminiscing on Timehop the other day and came across this…
Whatever ended up happening to Amanda Bynes?!?!…. Remember her crazy twitter posts? I honestly found them amusing but hopefully she got the help she needed.
That’s all for today! Hope everyone’s doing well!!