I’m thrilled for Friday because I’ve been dying to just sleep. Sickly Jenny just needs some good ol’ fashion rest to hopefully get rid of this cold that’s been lingering. I just want to be back to my lambent lit self again 🙂
So on another note, I just want to LOL a little bit because Andrew’s post yesterday got THE most views than any other post thus far. I can’t even help but to smile with glee because I love that you guys love him and are just as much interested in him as I am.
But now back to your regularly scheduled program:
Join Britt and I in our 52 WEEK BLOG CHALLENGE; pick a day and blog about the topics as followed AND link back to Brittsdailydose.com and sitbackandjustlive.wordpress.com so that we can read and follow along with your responses!
#6 TEN YEARS FROM NOW
Guys I don’t even want to think about 10 years from now, I don’t even want to think 5 years from now. 10 years means….37, YIKES!
I guess here are my expectations for 10 years down the road
1. I need to have this ring on my finger. Wedding/marriage all that jazz.
2. I want to be a homeowner of a cute decently sized place (a big house means more cleaning- ain’t nobody got time for that) And, like I always say, hopefully down in McKinney, Tx 🙂
3. I hope to check off more places on my traveling list. And have collected all of these. Lol, literally goals right there!
4. Kid(s)/. Which is semi scary to say right now because I’m by no means am ready to have a little minion just yet.. Definitely for the future though.
5. Lastly, Britt and I always talk about our futures and we say how we wish to live in a cute little cul-de-sac, raising our kids, and being awesome little homemaker moms together. So if that could happen I’d be okay with being 10 years older. I’d also request that Kathy, Renee, and Lauren be close by too- need my near and dear loved ones close by even if its wishful thinking!
So in my perfect world, that’s where future 10 years from now Jenny would be.
Happy Friday wishing everyone a wonderful weekend ahead!!!