Good morning! 🙂
I’m whipping up a short and sweet post because I have a lot of blogs I want to read and catch up on from the weekend and yesterday.
So with that said
Everyone has their weird quirks, footle, and nonsensical things about them and I for sure admit to having a whole list full. More than 10 actually but I’ll save you all and just share 10 of them.
Aside from only being able to take a good selfie with snapchat filters (Anyone else????)
Here it goes…
1. I’m absolutely grossed out by large (or small) clusters of birds. I don’t know what it is, but come late fall when they’re all flying in a pack together down South, I can’t even stand to look at them. Also when an abundant of them are nesting in a tree and then all of a sudden flock out of the tree at the same time. CRINGE!
2. I hate bridges over water. Don’t get me wrong the view is amazing but completely terrifying. Especially drawbridges that let the boats go by…
3. Dirty hands, if I feel like my hands are the slightest bit dirty I cannot stand it and need to immediately go wash them. Maybe its some form of OCD but sometimes I feel like I can actually feel them being dirty (even when theyre probably not). Also dirty hands are not allowed near me; like when people eat with their hands and wipe them on their clothes…just no.
4. I hate anything Zombie or Vampire. Not that it’s scary to me, I just think they’re so dumb. Sorry to all you Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries/Twilight lovers out there.
5. My bed is a clean sanctuary safe haven and I do no allow outside foreign things to be touching my blankets, sheets, and pillows. Any clothes worn outside of the apartment cannot be worn in bed. I’m sorry, but if you’re visiting, I won’t let you sit on the bed. I die a little bit when Andrew throws the tool box on the bed or when he was unwrapping and wrapping the new TV on the bed.
6. Speaking of bed, I will always bury my face in blankets like nose down all smuggled into a blanket. Whether I’m at home, at a hotel, laying on Britt’s couch, my face is always buried in blankets. For me I love the scent of my blankets it just wreaks of home and being cozy, so it’s definitely a comfort type of thing.
7. I rarely drink anything. How I’m not dehydrated is beyond me- well, I actually probably am, but my body is I’m sure immune to it at this point. If/when I do drink something its typically coffee or tea. But even so, I only take a few sips till I’m over it.
8. If there’s a tile floor and I’m bare foot, I’ll walk on my tippy toes. I always have since I was little and I still do till this day.
9. I’ll eat things specifically just so that I can eat it with ketchup. Not a huge egg person, but I’ll eat it because I can have ketchup with it. Pizza with ketchup. Fries of course…and everything else if I can eat with ketchup count me in.
10. I dislike the landing part when flying on an airplane. For some reason I feel like the tires on and airplane are really small (maybe they’re not up close) and it freaks me out how a huge plane can just land/balance on such small tires (again, maybe their not that small).
Alright, 10 weird things about Jenny.
Tell me some weird things about you now! 🙂