Hi my friends, hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday. I’m just barely making it through knowing that I still have one more, hopefully half, day of work left before I can officially start my Christmas/Holiday break. Although I am boon that my company grants us quite a few extra days off.
And for all of you already on break from work or school- I’m totally jealous, but enjoy!!!
SIDE NOTE: Seeing as though next week is the LAST week before the New Year (crazy!!!) I’ve pre-planned fun reminiscent recap blog posts in order to share what 2016 was like for me. So why am I sharing/telling you all this? Wellll, because if you have time, I absolutely want you to join in/and or do something similar (if you haven’t planned on doing something like it already) 🙂
Here’s the line up:
Monday: Holiday Recap [obviously]
Tuesday: A 2016 month to month photo recap from your cellphones photo album [so basically start from the beginning of 2016 and choose ONLY 1 picture to showcase for that month- I’m not sure about androids but iphones date the pictures so it makes it quite easy!]
Wednesday: A hair transformation through 2016 [I realize I change my hair color and length so often- I can’t wait to show you guys the different stages up to current day]
Thursday: Traveling through 2016
Friday: 52 Week Blog Challenge: Social Media Phenomenon; so I’ll be doing a 2016 month to month photo recap from my Instagram page to show my gratitude towards social media apps and how they hold my cherished memories every year!
Okay enough of next week lets get back to the present day!
- Wayyy back on Thursday December 1st the day before I left for Disney World; Andrew got us last minute tickets to the Celtics game at the good ol’ TD Garden.
But sadly, we lost this game…
2. Every year (well the two years I’ve been here so far) me and one of my coworkers help coordinate a Toys For Tots donation. We work directly with a child care center where they give us a list of initials, their age, and a few things they want. It was amazing the turn out was great; its hard to see but there’s presents stacked up in the way back as well. Wishing those kids and families a very Merry Christmas.
And I had to share this; every time the sunsets the whole office darts to this side of the office to watch it because its absolutely gorgeous!
3. I’m SOOO excited to share this
This is what happens when you have an AMAZING blogging friend from London who sends you a beautiful Christmas card and yummy chocolates! So much love to Fran everyone go visit her over at A Page Of Me Blog
4. More Christmas cards from my loving friends. I seriously LOVE receiving Christmas cards- so if you have extras send them my way!
Top LEFT: from Britt’s bank over at DCU, I told her I wanted one sent to me; Best friend privileges.
Bottom LEFT: Rebecca + Nick and their sweet sweet little one Jacob.
RIGHT: My favorite family that I babysit for who are now like family; Yi-Ting + Noah
5. Last but not least, Andrew’s and my first tree and presents
under next to the tree LOL. It’s still a working progress, and a lot more presents needing to be wrapped and such
6. Okay okay…. THIS is the last thing haha
My whole heart ❤